1.04.2008

Aurore & David

David and Aurore have been dating for years and were both very excited to finally tie the knot. They had their ceremony at Lakewood Ranch Polo Club which offers an amazing backdrop for portraits.  It was a very windy day!  Thankfully someone had some extra string for the arch, and duck tape for the aisle runner or they both would have been long gone before the ceremony even started...





Aurore handled the wind with a smile, whoever pinned her veil in did a great job!




The flower girl before the ceremony... I think she is deciding on whether or not to go through with the wedding. :0)

 


Check out these fabulous gold Bridesmaid dresses!




This image made me laugh out loud when I first saw it, doesn't it look like Aurore is blowing away!?




I always try and get a couple of extra special portraits of the bride...




One of my favorites... 



Congratulations Aurore & David!!!

No comments: