1.15.2008

The Naked Cowboy!

 I think that anyone who can make a living playing the guitar in their underwear is pretty impressive.  I had planned on photographing the Naked Cowboy last month but he got snowed into NYC and could not make it.  So I was happy to hear that he made arrangements to make the trip down here again.   I heard that there were several calls to the police from people wondering what this crazy naked guy was doing in the streets of Sarasota.  I thought it was funny that during the shoot that the Naked Cowboy was referred to as "Cowboy" by his friends that were along with him... I am not sure what his real name is, perhaps his birth certificate
 reads "Naked Cowboy"??? He was very nice and so much fun to photograph!  


Thanks for being a great model Cowboy!

No comments: